About Our Weight Calibration Company
We are a leading provider of quality weight calibration services in New Jersey since 1979. Over the years we’ve developed systems that not only yield consistent quality results across the country, but meet or exceed our customers’ compliance needs.
- ISO/IEC17025 accredited laboratory, ISO 9001:2000 registered, and a member of the NorthEast Measurement Assurance Program.
- Our technical personnel are trained and certified at NIST. Mass calibrations and certifications are performed as per NIST procedures and calibration system requirements of ISO/IEC17025, ISO 10012-1, cGMP, and applicable documents.
- We only use state-of-the-art mass comparators to provide the utmost in accuracy and traceability for precision calibrations of ASTM, OIML, and NIST tolerance classes.
- Our internal mass standards are directly traceable to NIST (calibrated by NIST) and their values are continually monitored to verify traceability and accuracy.
Our Value Added Services
- Turnaround on calibrations of precision calibration weights and weight sets shall be a real world seven to ten working days. Special arrangements may be made ahead of time for faster turnarounds.
- We’ll pick up the cost of shipping your weights to our facility for calibration.
- Calibration or traceable certificates will be furnished with the purchase of new weights
- We provide weight calibration certificates with every new weight we sell and calibration that we perform.
- You’ll have access to your calibration certificates online. This is an invaluable service for misplaced certificates in the face of a compliance audit!
- We could tell you that we’re committed to providing outstanding service—many in our industry will tell you the same.
- Providing Outstanding Customer Service is our Number One Commitment